- Apple Pay Support
- Virtual Terminal / Batch Uploads
- Recurring Billing
- Advanced Reporting Tool
- Load Balancing / ATRI
- QuickClick BUY Now Buttons
- Merchant Interface / Control Panel
- Online Help Desk / Knowledgebase
- Multi-Currency Support
- Mobile Customer Bill Payment
- Documentation Library
- RetailPayments VPOS SwIPe
- Gateway Emulator
- Certified Shopping Carts
- vtiger CRM
- Openbravo POS Integration
- uniCenta POS Integration
- WHMCS Payment Module
- AWBS Payment Module
Virtual Point of Sale Terminal (VPOS)
A standard payment gateway feature from Planetauthorize™
The Planetauthorize Virtual Terminal (VPOS) is an Internet-based, real time credit card payment application that enables merchants to process and manage retail swipe, telephone and fax transactions quickly and easily. VPOS lets merchants do away with costly hardware-based POS terminals. With VPOS, any operator with an Internet connection can have access to the most powerful, flexible and cost-effective payment application available—with no software to install. The Virtual Terminal is included with the Planetauthorize payment gateway service at no additional costs.
Why Chose VPOS?
VPOS is more than just a payment processing application. It is a complete, web-accessible credit card and e-check transaction management system. VPOS lets merchants:
Virtual Terminal Features
- Supports Retail Swipe & Keyed transactions
- Accept, process and capture credit card, signature debit card and electronic check transactions
- Issue Refunds
- Re-authorize an existing transaction for a new amount
- Re-bill an older transaction for a new amount
- Delete a transaction
- Make a transaction recurring (using one of nine different schedules)
- Capture a wide variety of customer data that can be downloaded for data mining purposes
- Send customized email receipts to customer and/or merchant
- Apply fraud screening rules to each transaction
- Generate a wide range of standard and custom reports
- Integrates with E-invoice Manager
- Integrates with Customer Vault™
- Process credit card transactions using multiple merchant accounts (load balancing)
- Settle funds automatically or manually
Virtual Terminal Benefits
VPOS allows merchants to process all major credit cards quickly and easily in real time while their customer is on the phone. This means that merchants can:
- Dramatically improve customer service
- Eliminate customer call-backs due to declined cards
- Reduce payments processing costs
- Reduce incidences of fraud
- Access transactional information to help run their business
- Increase the speed of payment processing
VPOS is perfect for call centers or any business that processes payments made by phone, fax or email. Also available to process encrypted retail swipe transactions.
Submitting multiple transactions in a single file is an efficient way to upload credit card and electronic check transaction data from enterprise applications or other file-based systems. The Batch Upload service is a free service of Planetauthorize™. Download the Batch Upload Overview document (PDF).
To get started with the Planetauthorize Payment Gateway service Contact Us or call SaleManager, toll free, at 1-800-918-4890.
Add the Services You Need
Support Your Customers and Grow Your Business
Sell on the Web, FaceBook and Mobile Devices
Planetauthorize offers premier payment solutions so merchants can accept payments from multiple venues:
- Accept Online Payments using a Certified Shopping Carts
- Accept FaceBook Payments
- Accept Payments using your Mobile Device
- Mobile Customer Bill Payment
Contact Us and have a payment consultant design a custom payment solution for your specific requirements.
Billing & Invoicing
Electronic Invoice Manager & QuickBooks® SynPay™
Merchants using Planetauthorize's Electronic Invoicing system generate invoices with line by line detailed information. Invoices are automatically converted to PDFs, attached via email and sent to the customer's billing email address. Customers simply follow a link in the email to pay their open invoices. All invoices are kept within the payment gateway and can be easily retrieved or re-sent with a click of a button. There is no limit to the amount of invoices that can be sent. And, merchants don't need a website to get paid.
With Planetauthorize's QuickBooks® SyncPay™, merchants can process the gateway transaction, create an appropriate accounting entry and automatically mark the transaction as paid without ever leaving the QuickBooks® environment.