- Apple Pay Support
- Virtual Terminal / Batch Uploads
- Recurring Billing
- Advanced Reporting Tool
- Load Balancing / ATRI
- QuickClick BUY Now Buttons
- Merchant Interface / Control Panel
- Online Help Desk / Knowledgebase
- Multi-Currency Support
- Mobile Customer Bill Payment
- Documentation Library
- RetailPayments VPOS SwIPe
- Gateway Emulator
- Certified Shopping Carts
- vtiger CRM
- Openbravo POS Integration
- uniCenta POS Integration
- WHMCS Payment Module
- AWBS Payment Module
Recurring Billing Service
A standard payment gateway feature from Planetauthorize™
The Planetauthorize™ Recurring Billing feature enables merchants to manage and automate their customer subscription billing process. The Planetauthorize Recurring Billing Service allows merchants to accept all major credit cards and electronic checks.
Recurring Billing streamlines the process of billing customers on a recurring schedule and eliminates the need for merchants to incur the security risk inherent in storing credit card and ACH data at their location. The Recurring Billing service is included with the Planetauthorize payment gateway service at no additional cost.
Recurring Billing Service
The payment gateway has two distinct Recurring methodologies:
Subscription Based Recurring Model - Merchants set a unique billing schedule for each customer. For example, a merchant may establish a billing cycle for Customer A of $20 on the 15th of every month and Customer B of $50 on the 1st of every month.
Plan Based Recurring Model - Merchants establish pre-defined billing plans and link customer(s) to the specific plan. For example, a merchant may offer a variety of services at different price points. An important benefit to the Plan Based Model occurs when the merchant updates a plan - a single change affects many customers all at once, instead of updating each customer subscription individually.
Available Recurring Billing CyclesMerchants can choose one of nine different payment schedules, including:
- Specific Day of the Month
- Every Four Weeks
In addition, merchants can specify a recurring billing cycle and number of recurring payments . Once the payment schedule is established, Planetauthorize will automatically bill the customers’ credit card or checking account on the specified schedule. An optional email can be sent to the customer and/or merchant that contains the results of every recurring transaction (e.g. approved/declined).
Advanced interfaces are available that allow the merchant to:
- Identify upcoming credit card expiries
- Manage credit card declines associated with a specific recurring payment cycle
- Search and edit future recurring payments
- Set it and forget it feature saves you time
- Always on-time payments improve cash flow
- Convenient payment processing software and payment options improves customer service
- Automatic schedule eliminates late fees and collection calls
- Securely stored information and reporting eliminates duplicate data entry
- Paperless process decreases invoicing costs by 90%
The Planetauthorize Recurring Billing Service supports both fixed dollar amount and fixed schedule payments for maximum flexibility.
- Fast processing time
- Provides a convenient way of authorizing or modifying large numbers of transactions
- Eliminates the need to store credit card and ACH data
- Integrates with SugarCRM and vtiger CRM
- Dramatically reduces the time required to process transactions that occur on a periodic basis
- Improves the ability to manage existing recurring payments if schedule modifications are required
- Reduces costly errors associated with keying payment data multiple times
- Increases customer service through accurate and timely customer payments
- Increases cash flow due to faster processing of regular payments
Some of the benefits of The Planetauthorize Recurring Billing Service include:
How It's Used:
The Planetauthorize Recurring Billing Service can be used in any business where regular payments are required for the purchase of products or services. A small sample of these include:
- Subscription payments (e.g. newspapers, magazines)
- Fees and dues
- Insurance premium payments
- Loan payments
- Multiple installment payments
- Donations & Contributions
To get started with the Planetauthorize Payment Gateway service Contact Us or call SaleManager, toll free, at 1-800-918-4890.
Add the Services You Need
Support Your Customers and Grow Your Business
Sell on the Web, FaceBook and Mobile Devices
Planetauthorize offers premier payment solutions so merchants can accept payments from multiple venues:
- Accept Online Payments using a Certified Shopping Carts
- Accept FaceBook Payments
- Accept Payments using your Mobile Device
- Mobile Customer Bill Payment
Contact Us and have a payment consultant design a custom payment solution for your specific requirements.
Billing & Invoicing
Electronic Invoice Manager & QuickBooks® SynPay™
Merchants using Planetauthorize's Electronic Invoicing system generate invoices with line by line detailed information. Invoices are automatically converted to PDFs, attached via email and sent to the customer's billing email address. Customers simply follow a link in the email to pay their open invoices. All invoices are kept within the payment gateway and can be easily retrieved or re-sent with a click of a button. There is no limit to the amount of invoices that can be sent. And, merchants don't need a website to get paid.
With Planetauthorize's QuickBooks® SyncPay™, merchants can process the gateway transaction, create an appropriate accounting entry and automatically mark the transaction as paid without ever leaving the QuickBooks® environment.